Q: What type of permit is required for a mobile camp?

Mobile camps may consist of relocatable structures consisting of multiple certified mobile trailers/manufactured buildings which are not considered certified mobile homes. They are considered as a unit and require a commercial installation permit per unit. The permit is to be obtained based on the total BTU per relocatable structure and treated as an appliance (total load under shared roof, or per riser etc.) as indicated under the Commercial Installation Fee section of the current gas fee schedule.